At PolicyPro, we understand that you need to be shielded from major lawsuits and claims, and as a result, make sure your future is protected and your assets safeguarded. Our agents will ensure you achieve this goal by:
- Ensuring you get additional liability coverage beyond the limits of your auto, homeowners, motorcycle, and flood insurance policies. This coverage will come into use when these policies are exhausted.
- Ensuring you get coverage for claims that are, otherwise, not included in other policies such as slander, libel, liability coverage on your rentals as well as false arrest.
Our agents in Texas will figure out a suitable insurance plan by comparing all the available options and selecting the ones that perfectly suit your needs.
What does umbrella insurance cover?
Umbrella insurance includes the following areas:
- Damage to property
- Bodily injury liability
- lawsuits and legal fees
As you may notice, auto and homeowners insurance, among others, may cover these areas. But you need to understand that umbrella insurance goes beyond the limits set by those insurance policies.
Bodily Injury Liability
Bodily injury liability covers all the damages to a third party. This may include the cost of medical bills as well as the liability claims that may arise from:
- Injuries to another person resulting from a car accident or other incident where you are at fault
- Injuries to a visitor at home
Property Damage Liability
This policy covers any loss or damage to another person’s tangible property as a result of your negligence or an accident where you are at fault. Such costs may arise from:
- Damage to property and vehicles as a result of a car accident where you are at fault
- Any damage caused by your kids to school property, other people’s property, or any other losses as a result of their activities.
- We value our customers and that is why we will do all it takes to ensure you get the best services. Our agents at PolicyPro will not tire until you get the right coverage. Do not hesitate to contact us or visit our offices in Texas for a free quote. We will be happy to serve you.